- After two hours, remove the plastic wrap (For the protective film, leave it on for up to 24 hours). Clean your new tattoo with water and paper towel to wash away residual blood and ink.
- Apply a TINY amount of A&D ointment or Aquaphor to the new tattoo. If blood seeps out, clean the area with water and paper towel. Re-apply a thin layer of ointment onto your new tattoo when needed.
- For the first two days, repeat the steps above a few times a day. After two days, stop using any ointment and keep the tattoo dry and breathable.
- After about one week, your tattoo will scab and peel. When it peels, do not scratch or pick it. Let it fall off naturally. If your tattoo feels too dry, apply some ointment or non-scented lotion on the area.
During the healing process, AVOID:
- over-exercise/ sweat
- soak in water/ swim/ sauna
- sun exposure
If the tattoo gets infected, please stop using any ointment and text us or email us with a picture of your tattoo.
During the healing process, wear loose clothes and let your skin breathe. If you have questions during the healing process, please contact us: