- After two hours, remove the plastic wrap (Or protective film for up to 24 hours). Clean your new tattoo with paper towel and water to wash away residual blood and ink.
- Apply a small amount of A&D ointment or Aquaphor to the new tattoo. If blood seeps out, clean the area with water and paper towel. Re-apply a thin layer of ointment onto your new tattoo when needed.
- For the first two days, repeat the steps above a few times a day. After two days, keep the tattoo dry and breathable.
- After about one week, your tattoo will scab and peel. When your skin peels, do not scratch or rip it off. Let it fall off naturally. If you feel the tattoo is dry, apply some ointment or non-scented lotion to the area.
During the healing process, AVOID:
- over exercise/ sweat
- soak in water/ swim/ sauna
- sun exposure
During the healing process, let your skin breathe. If you have any questions during the healing process, you can contact us at:
103 St Marks Pl
New York, NY 10009
Thank you for choosing us to do your tattoo. If you have enjoyed your experience here, and are satisfied with our work, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave us a review on Yelp and Google.